The 2015 Hardcore Rereading Challenge is hosted by Lois Johnson of You, Me, and a Cup of Tea. Here's a brief run-down of the rules, but you can see the official version by clicking the link in the previous sentence.
The challenge runs from January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2015, and the goal--of course!--is to reread books, ebooks, and/or audiobooks within that timeframe! Lois plans to post a review link-up and offer prizes to three randomly selected participants, with ten books earning you one entry into the drawing. Again, you can sign up for this challenge here at You, Me, and a Cup of Tea.
There are three levels of participation, and I think I'll be aiming for Level 5 ("Rereading Coma") with 50+ books. I'm not entirely sure what I'll be rereading yet, but as of today, I think I'll be rereading either The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids series (including its holiday specials and super specials) or the Magic Tree House series.
Otherwise, I'll be interspersing my reading with some other short series and/or standalones that I plan to reread for review at some point in the future; you can check out my Goodreads shelf devoted to hopeful rereads here.
And here's what I've read for this challenge so far!
- Terrier in the Tinsel (Animal Ark, #34) by Ben M. Baglio
- Hamster in the Holly (Animal Ark) by Ben B. Baglio
- Aliens Don't Wear Braces (The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids, #7) by Debbie Dadey and Marcia Thornton Jones
- Lizzie at Last by Claudia Mills
- The Doll in the Garden by Mary Downing Hahn
- Amy, Number Seven (Replica, #1) by Marilyn Kaye